2/12/10

Goals

Summer, over at Cosmopolitan Primal Girl (be still my heart, there is more than two of us out there!) posted her goals yesterday. So I'm going to post some goals that have been rolling around in my head since the challenge started. I've used my birthday as a convenient goal end-date, because it's in the middle of the summer, giving me a good few months to get there.

1) Pull ups. Right now I can, on a good night, do 7 pull ups in a row on a red band, which is two bands away from not having any assistance. I will get my chin over that bar without help by my birthday. And if I really really really push myself, I'll get my chest to the bar. But that's just icing and not the real goal.
2) Push ups. I will do 20 pushups in a row by my birthday.
3) Box jumps. I will practice box jumps 3 times a week to get better at them.
4) Double-unders. I will string double unders together in sets of at least 5.

Whew! That's a lot to chew on for now. What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment