8/12/11

Day 12: Draft-eligible

Folks, we're almost two weeks in. This can be one of the hardest parts of any 6-week challenge: the new routines aren't quite yet habits, but you've been doing them long enough to possibly be bored with them. For your inspiration, I offer some more badassery at any age.



Day 12 of Operation LOL is going fine so far. I've made it to Crossfit 4 times this week, and my lifting numbers continue to go up. There's going to be a slight shift in some of my training plans, as I need to up my high interval endurance. Lately, I've been gassing out on the sprints in derby, though my pace endurance has been fine.

More importantly, I found out last night I made the 3rd round of roller derby cuts. I am now draft eligible. With only 4 weeks left in tryouts, it's time to ramp things up.

How are y'all doing? What's keeping you moving forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment