1/31/12

Day 30

So, it's day 30 of the Whole 30, and I feel..... pretty much the same? I know, I know, it's supposed to be fantastic and wonderful. And it usually is. But apparently I've cleaned up my diet enough that a Whole 30 doesn't make me feel super stellar. Instead, it's the opposite--now I realize how bad I feel when I eat not-so-good food.

Which is why I'm excited about using this Whole 30 reset as a way to figure out which foods exactly cause me to feel poorly. This time, I'm going to be methodical about what I introduce back in and really note how they effect me. In particular, I want to note what they do to my mood, energy, recovery, sleep and digestion. 

So yeah, maybe my 4th Whole 30 isn't as shocking as the others, but that doesn't mean it won't be just as revelatory.


No comments:

Post a Comment