7/28/11

Badass Inspiration Thursday

Sometimes, when I think that eating paleo/starting back up at CrossFit after almost a year off is *ohhhh sooooo haaaaaaard* and I just want to feel sorry for myself while munching on the Hershey bar my client sent to me and sticking out my bottom lip as far as it will go, I turn to the internet for inspiration.

Let's talk about hard. I don't know the meaning of the word, I realize, after watching this clip. And I need to buck up and get it together, because there is someone out there who is doing something much harder, with a smile on her face.

So, may I introduce you to Irene? Irene is this Thursday's badass inspiration:



Watch this and tell me you don't feel kind of awed.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, this is amazing. Seriously, no more "I can't wake up at 6:30am" excuses from me.

    ReplyDelete